Senior Bowl: Auburn’s Rudy Ford among next 16 accepted invites
MOBILE, AL (WNSP) — The first Auburn Tiger is coming to Mobile.
On Monday’s Senior Bowl Locker Room Show, Senior Bowl public relations director Rob Lehocky, executive director Phil Savage, and scouting coordinator Patrick Woo announced ten of the first 17players to accept the Senior Bowl invite, including Auburn safety Rudy Ford.
The list of players who accepted includes:
- Jonathan Rudy Ford, safety, Auburn
- Dede Westbrook, wide receiver, Oklahoma
- Evan Ingram, tight end, Ole Miss
- Tanoh Kpassagnon, defensive end, Villanova
- Jessamen Dunker, offensive guard, Tennessee State
- Dion Dawkins, tackle, Temple
- Dan Feeney, guard, Indiana
- Tanzel Smart, defensive tackle, Tulane
- Duke Riley, linebacker, LSU
- Isaiah Jones, wide receiver, East Carolina
- Jamaal Williams, running back, BYU
The Senior Bowl will be held at 1:30 p.m. at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile on Saturday, January 28, 2017. It will be broadcast on the NFL Network.
For more, listen to the Reese’s Senior Bowl Locker Room show every Monday at noon.