WNSP Football Draft Rules
No Purchase Necessary – Void where prohibited.
- Entrants must be U.S.- Alabama (in the Mobile, AL. Metro Area) residents who are 18 years of age or older unless specified otherwise. (e.g. By law, contest is only open to persons 21 years of age or older)
- Employees of Dot Com Plus LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- To Enter On-air – Participants will enter online on wnsp.com
- One entry per person
- Participants will create their own mock draft for the first round.
- Points will be awarded per pick 1-32. i.e One point for the 1st Pick, Two Points for the 2nd pick, 32 pts for the 32nd pick, etc.
- Participants must make selection for all 32 picks
- Participant with the most points will be the winner of the contest
- In the event of ties, number of correct entries will be the tie breaker, if still a tie a drawing will be held.
- Entry into the contest constitutes permission to have your name, voice and/or likeness used on-air in other advertising for this or any future contests without compensation.
- There will be one winner of the contest. Each prize will have an estimated retail value and winners will be notified that amount. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct/eligible entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
- NO substitution or transfer of any prize. For all contests on any station operated by Dot Com Plus, LLC, winners may win one minor prize within a 30-day period. Prizes valued at $399 or less will be deemed minor prizes. Winners may only win a major prize within a 180-day period (6 months). Prizes valued at $400 or more will be deemed major prizes. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Potential winners must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and IRS form W-9 within 10 days of notification. Noncompliance with portion of these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Inability to notify prize winner via telephone numbers submitted would result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All materials submitted become the sole property of the station – Dot Com Plus, LLC and none will be returned.
- The station may, due to unavailability of prizes, substitute another prize of equal value. Winners will then be notified of such substitutions.
- The station requires all winners, regardless of age, to sign the the station Prize Release Form granting the station permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with this and any other promotions and must waive any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against the station- Dot Com Plus LLC, their affiliates and respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. If, after the contest has started, changes or updates are deemed necessary, the station will announce those changes at approximately 7:30am on the day of the change.
- All Dot Com Plus, LLC prizes are nontransferable and therefore cannot be sold, exchanged, redeemed for cash or other prizes. Any attempt to sell or exchange prizes will result in you being placed on a BANNED winner list and prizes must be returned to Dot Com Plus, LLC. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines the prize.
- All Winners must wait at least 24 hours after winning to claim their prize, unless instructed otherwise. Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted with 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, MUST be picked up within 30 days of winning. The station will not notify winners of the time remaining on their winnings. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their winnings within the 30- day period. Prizes not claimed within the 30-day period will be forfeited and Dot Com Plus has the liberty to give away unclaimed prizes. Only 1 minor prize per household within a 30 day period. Only 1 major prize per household within a 180-day period. Prizes are available for pickup at the station, 1100 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36606 from 8am until 5pm, Monday through Friday. (Offices may be closed due to a national or federal holiday).
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1100 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36606
Conditions and Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify Dot Com Plus, LLC the station, contest sponsors, or any other entity affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.